Experience: 4-8 yrs.
Work Location – Chicago, US
- As a Flutter Developer, you will create multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using Google’s Flutter development framework.
- The primary focus will be on creating new experiences and maintaining the acclaimed app.
- You will additionally work on innovative new app projects as well as internally incubated ventures.
- Deep experience contributing to and managing high-scale production mobile apps.
- You must have previous experience in Flutter development.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- 1-2 years working as a full-time professional developer (Mobile) and 0.6 Year in a flutter (Must).
- Experience building a moderately complex Android app with knowledge of dart.
- Bonus if it’s on the Play Store or we can view the project
- Willing to work with cross-platform frameworks.
- Willing to learn and work on different mobile platforms/frameworks when needed.
- Published at least one app on the Play Store using Flutter/ Native (Java/Kotlin/Swift/Object c).
- Networking and integrating third-party APIs. Working with a version control system (i.e., Git)
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience building and deploying a moderately complex Flutter/Android/iOS app
- Translating UI/UX designs into code
- Advanced debugging/testing/optimization
- General knowledge of Location Services, Maps, and other common Android/iOS libraries
- Mobile expert who can ramp on Flutter and demonstrate that ramp ability in an interview
- Experience as a Flutter developer is preferred
- 1 – 2 apps on the Play Store or App Store using Flutter
- Flutter package or plugin on Dart language
- Certified Google developer
- Experience with reactive programming
- Experience with Spring boot
- Experience in the banking domain
- Experience with UI/web development
- Experience as a service developer
- Experience delivering enterprise grade applications
- Understanding of the Bloc pattern
Additional knowledge, skills and attributes:
- Experience testing with Mockito, Ozzie, build runner, build test and flutter driver
- Experience with IntelliJ, Android Studio or VSCode preferred
- GIT and Azure/TFS experience for pull requests