- Information you provide to us or allow others to provide to us
During the course of your relationship with Sabziboxes, you may provide us with information about yourself. For example, you may provide us with information during the sign-up process, such as your name, photograph, address, phone number, email address, Aadhar Card number, Pancard, and other biographic information. You may also provide us with additional information over the course of your relationship with Sabziboxes, such as health or financial information.
- Technical information about your usage of the Sabziboxes platform
When you use the Sabziboxes platform, either through a browser or mobile app, we automatically receive some technical information about the hardware and software that is being used.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies:
We and our partners use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and device identifiers.
Cookies are small text files that are sent by your computer or device when you access our services through a browser or mobile application.
We may use session cookies (which expire when you logout of the app or close your browser), persistent cookies (which expire when you choose to clear them from your browser), and other identifiers to collect information from your browser or device that helps us personalize your experience and remember things like your current zip code or that you have already logged in to Sabziboxes.
We employ some third-party services to help us understand the usage of Sabziboxes, and these third-parties may also deploy cookies on our site or collect information through our mobile applications. For example, we use Google Analytics to understand, in a non-personal way, how users interact with various portions of our site — you can
Log information: When you use the Sabziboxes platform, our servers will record information that is sent by your device or browser. This information can include things related to your shopping services for Sabziboxes (such as orders accepted, items found, and items replaced) as well as things like the IP address of your device, information about the browser, operating system and/or app you are using, unique device identifiers, pages that you navigate to and links that you click, searches that you run on Sabziboxes, and other ways that you interact with the Sabziboxes platform.
Location information: In connection with your use of the Sabziboxes mobile app to provide shopping services, we may collect information about the location of your device when the app is running in the foreground or background.
How we use your information
For business purposes: We may use your information to help us provide, maintain and improve the Sabziboxes service. For example, we may use your information to contact you (including via text/SMS messaging), respond to your communications and requests, provide support, process your payments, verify your identity, and to evaluate and ensure the health and safety of our shoppers and customers. You can opt-out of receiving recruiting communications from Sabziboxes by using the unsubscribe mechanism included in the message, where applicable.
Platform improvements: We may also use your information to make improvements to the Sabziboxes platform, to understand how shoppers and shopper applicants interact with our service, and to develop new services.
What we share
Disclosure of information to third parties. We may share your information with third parties under certain circumstances:
- With your consent or at your direction — We may share your information with entities outside of Sabziboxes when we have your consent to do so or it is done at your direction.
- With customers — We may provide some of your information to customers in connection with your shopping and/or delivering an order. For example, we may display your first name and last initial to customers to show them who is shopping and/or delivering their order. We may also display your location to the customer when their order is in the delivery process.
- With our retail partners — We may share your information with our retail partners in order to provide and maintain the Sabziboxes service. For example, we may need to share your contact information with a retail partner in order to enable you to deliver certain products, such as alcohol products. In addition, we may provide your information to a retail partner if there is a complaint, dispute, or conflict between you and a retail partner or customer, or to prevent or stop activity that Sabziboxes or a retail partner considers to be inappropriate, illegal, unethical, or legally actionable.
- For legal purposes — We may share your information when we believe that the disclosure is reasonably necessary to (a) comply with applicable laws, regulations, legal process, or requests from law enforcement or regulatory authorities, (b) prevent, detect, or otherwise handle fraud, security, or technical issues, and (c) protect the safety, rights, or property of any person, the public, or Sabziboxes
- For business purposes — We may share your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company. We may also share your information with third parties on a non-personally identifying basis and an aggregate basis for legitimate business purposes. We may also share your information between and among Sabziboxes, and its current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership.
We may require Shoppers using the Sabziboxes platform to verify their identity through the use of a facial recognition technology system (the “System”). As described in this policy, the System requires you to take pictures of your face and submit them to Sabziboxes for verification. Sabziboxes does not take a position on whether the information collected, used, and stored through this System qualifies as biometric information as defined by any federal, state, or local law.
- Purpose: We collect your facial images to verify your identity, preserve the integrity of the Sabziboxes platform, prevent against either intentional or unintentional, inaccurate or unauthorized use of the Sabziboxes Platform, and ensure only authorized Shoppers are using the Shopper User Profile assigned to a specific individual.
- Collection, Storage, And Usage Of Information: You may be required to submit to Sabziboxes (1) a picture of your face taken on a mobile device to serve as your avatar, and (2) an additional picture while visibly holding your government issued identification card (the “Pictures”). The Pictures will then be stored in the System as part of your Shopper User Profile until that profile is deleted. From time to time, Sabziboxes may require you to take an additional or updated image of your face on your mobile device (“Verification Pictures”) and submit the Verification Pictures to Sabziboxes for comparison to the Pictures for identify verification. The Pictures and any Verification Pictures are used only for identity verification and platform security and use integrity purposes. The Pictures and Verification Pictures are securely maintained in Sabziboxes databases and systems, and are not shared outside of Sabziboxes other than as necessary with Sabziboxes third-party vendors for identity verification and platform security and use integrity purposes.
- Retention And Destruction Of User Profile Information: Sabziboxes retains your User Profile, the Pictures, and Verification Pictures for as long as you continue to use the Sabziboxes platform. Specifically, the Pictures are stored on the System until your User Profile is deleted. Verification Pictures are stored on the System for 30 days. Should you cease using the Sabziboxes platform and later resume the use of the Sabziboxes platform, you must create a new User Profile and submit new Pictures to Sabziboxes through the System for re-verification of identity. Additionally, upon your written request, Sabziboxes will delete your existing User Profile, including Pictures and Verification Pictures, from the System, unless Sabziboxes is authorized by law to retain such information. You may subsequently create a new User Profile, including new Pictures and Verification Pictures.
Changes to this Policy
This policy may change from time to time and any revised Policy will be posted at this page, so we encourage you to review it regularly. If we make changes, we will notify you by revising the date at the top of this Policy and, in some cases, we may provide you with additional notice (such as a notice on our Shopper page or sending you a notification).